Are you using Windows 7, 8 or Vista and want to download BBM for PC? Here is a free guide, which you can use without having any trouble. BlackBerry brought this messaging app to us and we can now use it as often as possible. BlackBerry phone users had longed to have messaging app and once it came other people out there asked for it to be made available to their devices. This is because it came with all favorable features which we sit and desire to have in all over conversation. The fact is that you may use a different device and most of your friends are using BBM and so you will be forced to have it in one of your devices and PC is one of them. If you are in this case just follow us in this article and we are going to give you the guide.
BBM for PC – Features
- With BBM for PC you can be able to chatting and send unlimited messages to all your friends.
- You can be able to connect with anyone who is using BBM on any device and chat with them
- You can as well be able to share photos, videos, and audios
- It has a super interface and it is quite easy to use
- You can use Wi-Fi, 3G or 4G to connect while using BBM for PC or on any other device.
Download BBM for PC
Here we have a method, which you can use to download and install BBM for PC. Just go through them and choose which one to use and in case you do not understand any step remember we are here to help you and we are ready for it.
- Download android emulator such as Bluestacks or YouWave and install on your computer. In our case, we like using Bluestacks because we usually find it more convenient. You can download it from here.
- Get the downloaded file and run it on your computer until you hit the last button which is finish
- Open the emulator and search for BBM for PC
- After that download, BBM on your PC and you will be able to use it.
- Get the BBM downloaded file and run on your PC
- Once you complete installing, go to My Apps on Bluestacks and find BBM for PC.
Now you can be able to chat with your friends and family using BBM for PC. This is one of the apps which you are going to like and it is actually very addictive. You can as well use it on your phone and when you are on your PC use it. BlackBerry have not given use a limit on the number of devices that you should have this app installed in. All you need to do is download BBM for PC or on the device of your choice as long as they are compatible and no one who will sue you for doing that.